Pages

ค้นหา ใน Blog นี้

วันศุกร์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

ติว ภาษาอังกฤษ - Funny Numbers 1-20


Read and write correct number 

1. I have _________ arms.

2. 1 hand has _________ fingers.  2 hands has __________ fingers.

3. One dog, two cats, and one bird have ___________ legs.

4. My father, mother, grandmother, 2 sisters, and a brother are in the room. There are _________ people in the room.

5. 6 plus 5 is equal to __________.

6. I have 4 baht. My brother has 3 baht.  We have ________ baht.

7. A dozen is  _____________.

8. I see 2 cows, 10 pigs, 7 hens.  There are ___________ animals in the field.

9.  4 pink glasses,  6 yellow spoons, 10 pink dishes, and 11 blue bags are on the floor.  There are __________ pink things on the floor.

10.  4 ducks have _________ mouths.


Read the passage and answer 11 - 15.

My grandfather takes me and my older sister to a garden.  My uncle, aunt,  and Jim are in the garden too.  Jim is 4 years old.    I am 6 years old.  My sister is 7 years old.  We see 7 white roses, 8  yellow roses, 4 pinks roses, and 9 red roses near the pool.  There are 6 boats in the pool.  I see Joy, Lilly and Jane in boats. They are my friends. 

11. There are ____________ children in the passage.

12. There are ___________ white roses and red roses.

13. ____________ people are in the passage.

14. _________  kid  is in uncle's family.

15. I see _________ friends in the garden.


16. 2 snakes, 3 cows, 2 sheep have ___________ legs.

17.  There are 9 children. Each child has 2 books. There are ____________ books totally.

18. 20-13 =  19 -  ____________.

19. This toy costs 20 bahts.  I have only 6 bahts.  I need ___________ bahts more.

20.  2 Spiders and 1 monkey have __________ legs.



1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ19 สิงหาคม 2556 เวลา 12:36

    ขออนุญาตนำแบบฝึกหัดไปให้ลูกสาวทำนะค่ะ เพราะตอนนี้อยู่ป.1ค่ะ ดีจังเลยมี blogดีๆและเป็นประโยชน์มากเลยค่ะ จะคอยติดตามนะค่ะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

    ตอบลบ